Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blitzkrieg: Escape from Stalag 69

Robin Bougie (bougieman) wrote,
@ 2008-04-17 14:41:00

I haven’t really been able to cover as much “COMING SOON” stuff as I would like in the pages of Cinema Sewer, mainly because I like CS to have a very timeless feel, and not seem outdated in a few months. Things like new upcoming independent low budget sex-n-violence packed genre efforts have been given very little coverage. I leave that to Rue Morgue and Fangoria, and tend to focus on unearthing classic and forgotten stuff, and everything else kinda gets pushed to the side.

But recently I’ve been realising that this blog would be a great place to promote, and bring attention to these cool looking upcoming movies that I’ve been made privy to, so as with recent posts about TOKYO GORE POLICE, and MACHINE GIRL, I will be doing more of that as I become aware of movies that really should be getting more press and hype. This cool shit often falls in my lap, so I should start doing more to help promote it, I think.

In that sliced open vein, I proudly bring you a pile of disgusting *EXCLUSIVE* on-set photos and an *EXCLUSIVE* interview just for Bougie-blog readers, all from Keith Crocker’s upcoming “Blitzkrieg: Escape From Stalag 69” from Wild Eye releasing!! It’s not to often that a NEW Naziploitation gore flick comes along, (in fact there is talk that this is the first to be made in 30 years!) so click the NSFW cut-link an' check it out!

No comments: